Cancelling Your History Hit Subscription
Effective as of 31 January 2020.
We hate to see you go; however, we have made it easy for you to cancel your trial or subscription.
You are free to cancel your subscription at any time and will still have access to your account until the end of your current billing period.
To end your History Hit trial or subscription - web/desktop sign-ups:
- Login to your account at History Hit TV.
- Open the account page by clicking the silhouette icon from the menu or visiting Your Account page.
- The Cancel Your Subscription button can be found under the Subscription Information heading.
To end your History Hit trial or subscription – Apple App Store sign-ups:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click iTunes & App Store.
- Click Apple ID.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click History Hit TV.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
To end your History Hit trial or subscription – Google Play Store sign-ups:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet.
- Check that you are signed into the correct Google Account
- Tap Menu
- Click Subscriptions
- Click History Hit TV
- Select Cancel Subscription
If you require any additional assistance with cancelling your account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a cancellation and we will process it for you.
If you would like to join History Hit again in the future, simply subscribe via your preferred device and you will be able to reopen your existing account.